Saturday, December 4, 2010

First impressions

Hello World! Or at least the few obscure people who happen to stumble on this blog. Since I have no idea where in the world you are located, "world" is a perfectly appropriate way to address you right? Anyway, I thought as part of my brilliant plan to fail all my finals by procrastinating, I would start this blog after already wasting 2 hours watching a movie with my roommate =) oh and before that I stuffed my face at my friend's birthday brunch. Now the sky is getting dark and I'm freaking out a bit about not having cracked open my textbook yet but I'm sure it will turn out alright...I hope. So random people reading my blog, this is the first impression you get of me, what do you think? If I seem a little weird...well I think thats fairly accurate. On a slightly different note, what were you doing while reading this blog? also slacking off? I'm right aren't I?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph!!!!! I'm Magali (from Chictopia).
    I don't usually hop onto blogs from there but yours seems like fun! Also I'm your first follower! :)
    Am definitely gonna check back! :)
    Magali
    ( http://style.magalic.com/)

    ReplyDelete